Friends & Foodies started in 2012. The inspiration then and now remains the same.
- Better than homemade. Have the feeling of homemade meals but without the effort. I rely on high-quality ingredients and cook the same way I do for my own family.
- Flavorful. Each entrée is made fresh and then flash-frozen to keep the flavors bright.
- Nourishing. Meals are intended to provide your family with a well-balanced combination of protein, vegetables and grains. I encourage you to keep fresh fruits and vegetables on hand to round out your nutritional needs.
- Conscious. I use organic, local and minimally-processed groceries whenever possible.
- Colorado-sourced. When I find affordable Colorado produce, meat and products to work into our recipes, I do!
So, go ahead, invite your family and friends over for dinner. They will never know you haven't been cooking in the kitchen all day.